Thursday, May 01, 2014

Thursday is Love Quilt Day

A number of years ago I stitched  a number of quilt squares for Love Quilts. When I recently joined the local Sip and Stitch charity group it seemed a good time to stitch for them again.

Our group meets every Thursday from 10:00 am till noon and we work on any charity project we feel like. While knitting, cross-stitching etc. we enjoy a cup of coffee, a cookie and a lot of wonderful conversation.

I am currently working on a quilt square for Charlotte's Kids (theme #42 Pink and Purple....Girls).

The design is by Nathalie Cichon of Jardin Prive and is named "My Lady's Quaker". Although I have stitched this pattern before I am enjoying it just as much the second time around.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cindy's Stitching said...

how pretty. It so nice to have a bunch of women who get together and stitch and talk.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

She is cute so far. Perfect square for the quilt. I stitch a lot for Love Quilts and enjoy it.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

b

12:23 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

A lovely design! How great to have a group meet-up every week.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

This is going to be such a pretty square on a young girl's quilt!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

My Lady's Quaker is looking very pretty!
I ♥️ the idea of Sip and Stitch and conversation. We all need to slow things down and just be in the moment.
{{{hugs}}}

6:09 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Love your colours here.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Love your colours here.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home