Friday, June 28, 2013

2013 completed projects

Hope you are all well and enjoying a wonderful summer. Here it is very hot (we are expecting 117 F in the weekend). Yes, summer has arrived.

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just stop this whole blogging business. However, since it is a good way to record my projects I guess I won't shut down just yet.

 "12 Days of Christmas" for Daughter & SIL
from Book 200 Collector's Edition of the Stoney Creek Collection
stitched 1/2 with DMC and Petite Treasure Braid
on 32 count opalescent lugana
started 11/15/2012 - completed 02/17/2013
 
"DK" for Dorothy's birthday
from "Charted Monograms for Needlepoint and Cross-Stitch"
stitched 1/1 on 25 count linen with DMC floss
started 03/11/2013 - completed 03/14/2013

"Dragonflies" for Kaaren's birthday
from 2010 "Easy Cross-Stitch Pattern-a-Day Calendar"
stitched in continental stitch 2/1 on 28 count evenweave with DMC floss
started  02/28/2013 - completed 03/10/2013

"Liberty Angel" 
from 2010 "Easy Cross-Stitch Pattern-a-Day Calendar"
to be framed by myself for our own home
stitched 1/1 on 28 count evenweave with DMC floss
started 03/10/2013 - completed 03/22/2013

"Macdonald Maple Leaf"
by Lynne Nicoletti
to be framed as a gift for my brother Franke's 75th birthday
stitched 1/1 on 18 count Aida with DMC floss
started 05/30/2013 - completed 06/25/2013

Have a great weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Juls said...

It's all lovely. Great seeing you on wednesday!!! I missed your face!!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

My dear Margaret,your stitching is spectacular!

As I paged down, I had to enlarge each photo and admire your skills. The Liberty Angel is timed perfectly for July 4. Hower MacDonald Maple Leaf absolutely floored me! The detail is gorgeous. Lynne Nicoletti designed a winner. Lucky Franke.

I'm glad you blogged today. I was just thinking of slowing my life down and sit in the shade and stitch.

Thinking of you often
{{{hugs}}}

8:56 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Glad to see a new post from you. No, don't shut down your blog, I always love to see what stitching friends in other countries are up to and what they are stitching. And you have a lot of wonderful pieces finished in the meantime. Congratulations!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

So many lovely stitching finishes.

Oh Noooo! don't shut down, you gonna be missed, I understand sometimes life is in the way. It's ok to slow down. Totally agreed with Brigitte. :D
Take care

7:03 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Beautiful finishes, and the leaf especially with the images in it is striking.
Sue

10:12 AM  
Blogger Felicity said...

Please don't shut down your blog! Beautiful stitching!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Beautiful works, I really love the maple leaf, wonderful!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home