Friday, February 03, 2012

Oh My!!

Yesterday went I went to the mailbox I found an envelope postmarked in Alberta, Canada. That could only mean I had mail from my friend Berta.

The Gold Collection Petites 'Overlook Cafe'


Dear, dear Berta - What can I say? – THANK YOU so much for the lovely cross-stitch kit!! I love it. The pattern is so pretty and the colors are stunning.

When I look at it I can see you, Felicity and I meeting here and enjoying a wonderful summer's day with a lovely breeze coming off the Mediterranean. I'm having a glass of red wine (what about you?) and we are whiling the day away with friendship, talk and laughter and perhaps a stitch or two.

hugs, Margaret

8 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

wat een mooi pakket, je bent een echte bofkont !

10:15 AM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

What a great surprise gift. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun to stitch it.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Kathy A. said...

Lovely gift for a lovely lady! Enjoy!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Such a pretty kit! Enjoy your lovely gift!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

I'm so glad my small token of your friendship has brought you joy. I would love to join you and Felicity on a Mediterranean patio for a glass of wine! To your health!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Felicity said...

So are we going to set a date for this meeting? We ain't getting any younger. LOL. Damned shame that I gave up drinking red wine last week. Perhaps I can sneak a few for such a wonderful vista. And yes, we'll talk and talk and talk.

It's a gorgeous gift.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

So...if we were to split the distance, where would the middle be????

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Such a lovely gift. enjoy!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home