Saturday, October 08, 2011

In the mail to Jane & Natalie

Yesterday I finally framed the lighthouse which I stitched for my SIL's cottage in 2010. There is only so long you can put these things off and with Jane's birthday coming up next Sunday it was time to get it done. The image is a bit pale, which is a shame, but at least you know that it is truly completed.

'Eagle Bluff Lighthouse' Brigitte Kozma
from January-February 1988 Just CrossStitch


Jane's DIL Natalie loves Halloween and always decorates her home beautifully. On a Saturday just prior to Halloween she & her husband invite a bunch of kinds over and spoil them with Halloween crafting and treats.

'The Red Witch' is just the type of picture she is sure to enjoy so I made a combined package for Jane & Natalie and dropped it off at the post office this morning.

'The Red Witch' Mosey 'n Me

Stitching is such a joy and stitching pieces for favorite people is extra special.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Margaret, I absolutely ♥ love ♥ Eagle Bluff Lightouse!!! I'm a sucker for all things in earth tones...beautiful finish my friend!

This is our CDN Thanksgiving weekend and I am very thankful for your friendship - take care!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

They are both great! I love the lighthouse!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kathy A. said...

Great finish of the lighthouse. You know, I think I have that same design somewhere.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

How thoughtful of you. No wonder they will be thrilled! :D

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home