Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quaker Faith Hope Love

Although I don't have much time to write lengthy posts I do want to make sure I get pictures of my finish-finished projects posted.


Faith Love Hope is one of these projects which has been ready to show to the world for some time. This was such a quick and sweet stitch - I loved every minute of it. The frame is one I purchased at Marshalls when they were getting rid of their Christmas stock for 90% off. What a deal!

Quaker Faith Hope Love by Midnight Stitching
stitched 1/1 on 25 ct Bo Peep Pink Lugana
with The Gentle Art Pink Azalea floss
started and completed February 11 through 20, 2011

9 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte said...

Such a nice finish. And the frame fits perfectly.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

A gorgeous finish! Love this design too and hope to buy it one day!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Beautiful piece. Love the angels you have set next to it.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Beautiful stitching and I love the angel, and the orchids, oh my! I didn't know you had green thumbs!
Hugs :)

3:57 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Margaret, that is simply stunning! Fabulous finish my friend!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

wat leuk !
en het lijstje past er perfect bij, en een koopje is natuurlijk nooit weg !

11:21 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for the nice words you left on my blog about Little Lulu. I made that as a gift for a friend who actually once met Marjorie Buell, Lulu's creator. Marge (as she was known) told my friend that she looked like Lulu!

I hope you see this since you are not a frequent blogger. I love your stitching. You pick patterns I adore and you really do them justice!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your lovely words on my blog about my pregnancy. I hope that things are good with you. Sending hugs!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

The more I see this post and your finished project, the more I seem to be drawn to it. I may be adding that to my wishlist! Take care Margaret!!!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home