Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quaker Faith Hope Love

Although I don't have much time to write lengthy posts I do want to make sure I get pictures of my finish-finished projects posted.


Faith Love Hope is one of these projects which has been ready to show to the world for some time. This was such a quick and sweet stitch - I loved every minute of it. The frame is one I purchased at Marshalls when they were getting rid of their Christmas stock for 90% off. What a deal!

Quaker Faith Hope Love by Midnight Stitching
stitched 1/1 on 25 ct Bo Peep Pink Lugana
with The Gentle Art Pink Azalea floss
started and completed February 11 through 20, 2011

10 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte said...

Such a nice finish. And the frame fits perfectly.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

A gorgeous finish! Love this design too and hope to buy it one day!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Pointed Stitcher said...

Beautiful piece. Love the angels you have set next to it.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Lili Bear said...

Beautiful stitching and I love the angel, and the orchids, oh my! I didn't know you had green thumbs!
Hugs :)

3:57 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Thank you for the kind comment you left on the birth of Felix.

Great gift stitching you did for your SIL, the angel is beautiful. Nice work with your Quaker piece as well.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Margaret, that is simply stunning! Fabulous finish my friend!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

wat leuk !
en het lijstje past er perfect bij, en een koopje is natuurlijk nooit weg !

11:21 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for the nice words you left on my blog about Little Lulu. I made that as a gift for a friend who actually once met Marjorie Buell, Lulu's creator. Marge (as she was known) told my friend that she looked like Lulu!

I hope you see this since you are not a frequent blogger. I love your stitching. You pick patterns I adore and you really do them justice!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your lovely words on my blog about my pregnancy. I hope that things are good with you. Sending hugs!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

The more I see this post and your finished project, the more I seem to be drawn to it. I may be adding that to my wishlist! Take care Margaret!!!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home