Friday, January 21, 2011

Meet the Boys

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you. May 2011 bring you and yours good health and much happiness.

I hope you have all been enjoying the start of the new stitching year. Mine has been fun since I've been making snowman ornaments to decorate my office/hobby room tree for Snowman month.

All four ornaments are 2.75 inches square. They were stitched on 32 ct scraps of linen or lugana with DMC floss and some specialty threads.


Meet the boys:

'Ace'
freebie from Prairie Schooler

'Sparky'
Snowman Zippie

'Uncle Joe'
Snowman with Pipe by Lorraine Niesyto
freebie from Cyberstitchers


'Happy'
Snowman with Black Hat by Helga Mandl
freebie from Cyberstitchers

Have you been stitching for Snowman month?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, krijg ik toch nog de kans om een comment achter te laten. 'k Vind de mannen echt superleuk! Heb Uncle joe direct in een mapje gezet... voor ooit... ;o) Hoop dat jullie een fijn weekend hebben!!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Cindy's Stitching said...

Very cute. I just finished a snowman ornie also.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Cute snowmen.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love your ornaments. They all came out great.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

The boys are so cute indeed.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Simply adorable.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Oh too cute! And the baubles are snowmen too! What a beautiful tree...
Have I stitched snowmen lately? I'm afraid I haven't. Though I will soon as I've just started the PS Holly Days and there are snowmen among the ornies. :)
I will write you an email soon.

2:37 AM  
Blogger deb said...

So cute!
*hugs*deb

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home