Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Happiness

Halloween Happiness is having a wonderful Halloween gift delivered to your door.

'Halloween Greetings' Blackbird Designs
'Halloween Garden' The Primitive Needle
Gingher Designer Series Scissors 'Sonia'


Can you imagine having these Halloween goodies delivered to you? Well friends, that is exactly what happened to me yesterday. The mailman delivered an envelope full of Halloween Happiness from the talented and very generous Sharon .

Just feast your eyes on the wonderful gift I won in Sharon's recent draw celebrating her twenty years of nursing. The Halloween patterns are so adorable and my first every Gingher scissors are an absolute treasure.

Thank you so much Sharon.

hugs, Margaret


PS: The Halloween nutcrackers are a part of DH's collection

9 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

FUN! Wonderful!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you!! I had my name in the hat for that one too... heehee! Enjoy your goodies!!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Hallowe'en goodies of the stitching kind...FABULOUS!

Love the nutcrackers! My DH just got his first non Christmas one...I"ll have to post a pic.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

That was a great win for you! Very generous of Sharon!

The nutcrackers are so original! I've only ever seen Christmas ones.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ranae said...

Super groovy!!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I've just been browsing through yours. Nice gifties and prizes, nice stitching. Love the nutcrackers your DH collects!

I believe I read Atlas Shrugged some years ago. I could be mixing it up with another of Rand's tomes though. lol! My memory is awful for books until it is jogged a bit.

I love Michael Chabon btw. Have you ever read The Adventures of Kavalier and Klay? It's the best he's written IMO!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

WOW! Such lovely, lovely gifts. Emjoy!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Enjoy these lovely Halloween gifts.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

These look GREAT and the nutcrackers are amazing...
HUgs,
Lili Bear

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home