Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Ghoulfriends and Spider Web Birdie

Earlier this year Harmien and I decided to do a Halloween exchange. I love to pick patterns that I think will fit the people they are for and having gotten to know Harmien while we were living in The Netherlands was certainly an advantage when picking not only the Halloween pattern but also a few Halloween extras.

My part of the exchange consisted of a pinkeep, some Halloween floss and purple Halloween socks with black cats on them. For me this was all so Harmien and I'm pleased that she liked it.

Ghoulfriends for Eternity
from the 2010 Cross-Stitch Pattern-A-Day Calendar
stitched 1/1 on 25 ct New Khaki Lugana with DMC floss

From Harmien I received this great gift. First of all take a look at the fab Spider Web Birdie she made for me. Isn't it tooo cute!!


Along with that she also sent me a matching spider web kleenex holder, Halloween gift tags and a fabulous pattern by Witchy Stitches called 'Wynter Sampler'. Even though I have my hands full with the stitching projects I want finished by the end of the year I just couldn't resist starting it immediately. I have the perfect weathered little wooden tray I bought last year in which I hope to display it.


What a fun exchange Harmien. Thank you!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous gorgeous exchange you did for Harmien. The spider birdie she made is so awesome.
Where did you find those Halloween nutcrackers!!!!!!!!
I am a nutcracker collector and have never seen anything like those?????

6:33 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Great exchange! I love those Halloween nutcrackers. They are fabulous.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like those Halloween nutcrackers, but not as much as my Ghoulfriends!!! Thank you for a great exchange, Margaret! Would love to do another one with you next year!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

That's sound ghoulishly delicious! Good for you both!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

What beautiful exchanges. Enjoy!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home