Sunday, August 08, 2010

Oh my goodness Berta

Oh my goodness Berta – is there a THANK YOU big enough for your lovely gifts? I LOVE it all. This isn’t only winning a draw - this is winning the grand prize. I just can’t believe how you have spoiled me with the beautiful pattern I have been admiring for ages, your gorgeous handmade cards and coaster, yummy tea and my first ever gold needles. I am thrilled to pieces!!!

Alan Maley's 'Gracious Era'
The Gold Collection by Dimensions


Thank you so much dear friend.

Love and a big thank you hug from Margaret

9 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Wow - that is quite a collection! Can't wait to see what you make.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

I'm so pleased that you like everything I selected for you my friend!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

wow! Such lovely gifts from your friend. Enjoy!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Oh my Margaret, you must have been sooo pleased with this gorgeous package. Enjoy all the wonderful goodies.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your great win!!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Oh oh!! I have stitched Gracious Era. It is a lovely one to do. Great for the Christmas season. x

12:59 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

What a wonderful set of goodies. Love the coaster, and this design looks like it will be right down your alley.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

What a wonderful gift to receive. That chart is amazing and so you. Enjoy all the wonderful things but mostly enjoy each stitch of that chart.

Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi

11:22 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Nice gifts you received. Can't wait to see what you make.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home