Monday, April 12, 2010

A Big Thank You

Thank you dear Lili for letting me know that comments weren't appearing on this blog and thank you friends for your lovely comments which did not appear until now.

Now for the reason. Just prior to leaving The Netherlands I received about ten comments on various posts which were all in Chinese?/Korean? characters, interspersed with links to sex sites. I didn't have the time or energy right then to do anything about it so just set the blog on 'no comments'. Once we were settled here I allowed comments again but felt it might be a good idea to have the opportunity to approve them. Don't know why - but I figured I would get an email each time a comment was left. NOT!!! When nothing appeared I thought everyone must have felt I'd been away too long and had forgotten about me. How could I have even let that thought cross my mind? This morning after Lili wrote me about the absence of comments I investigated and found the problem. And here they are - all your wonderful comments.

A new post will be up within the next few days to show you the progress on Jane's lighthouse and the 'Red Lady Sampler'. Also, I will be paying visits very soon.

In the meantime Happy Stitching and thank you for your wonderful friendship.

hugs, Margaret

5 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

I was so sure your posts couldn't be unnoticed. And my comments wouldn't appear. That just wasn't normal.

You're just too special to ever be forgotten.I also had those awful junk spams and had to resort to comment moderation and password...

In return to your comment on my blog, I will say this: What would I do without you? I in bold.
Love and hugs, my dear dear friend.
Lili

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ik krijg die Japanse ellende ook, elke dag! Gelukkig maar dat Lili het doorhad! Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe projecten...

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kathy A. said...

Oh glad that's fixed. Missed you.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Thank you for your comment Margaret, it is good to hear from you!
I hope all is well with you. Love the pillow Harmien sent you - so soft and pretty.

I just realized you moved back to the US. I do hope the move was not too hard on you all, both emotionally and physically. Hugs to you.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hi Margaret! You are not forgotten! Not by me anyway... In fact, I was thinking that I want to dig our JA and get it sent to you so we can start our SAL. Life is nuts right now since we bought the house. Our house went on Funda yesterday. I figured no worries but we got a SMS that a couple wants to see it today. So our packed bags for CC were unpacked and we cleaned the house instead...lol. I need to email you for your address.

Are you enjoying being back with your stitching group? And I cannot wait to see your stitching progress.

Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home