Saturday, October 09, 2010

Ain't she sweet?

Oh ain't she sweet, well see her walking down that street.
Yes I ask you very confidentially: Ain't she sweet?
Oh ain't she nice, well look her over once or twice.
Yes I ask you very confidentially: Ain't she nice?

'Wynter Sampler' by Witchy Stitches
stitched 2/2 on Natural Belgian Linen with DMC floss


Just cast an eye in her direction.
Oh me oh my, ain't that perfection?
Oh I repeat, well don't you think that's kind of neat?
Yes I ask you very confidentially: Ain't she sweet?

Jack Yellen (lyrics) - 1927 - Milton Ager (music)

11 Comments:

Blogger Kathy A. said...

Confidentially! - She is gorgeous!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Françoise said...

OOO Beautifull!!!
Françoise

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are such a quick stitcher and what a sweet, sweet finish!!!! I treated myself to this chart as well, and it's all stitched up but no finish-finish yet... ;o)

3:19 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Very!!!
Loved your Ghoulfriends too.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

She sure is sweet! :)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! And the exchange with Harmien is a wonder.
I love this poem too.
Take care, sweet Margaret,
Lili

8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's cute and the finish is beautiful. I like the little tray, too.

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh very beautiful
best regard
marylin

8:27 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hi Margaret,

Thanks for entering my Rag Doll Giveaway - I have entered your name!

Julia:0)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

heel leuk !
ik vind al dat Halloween - achtige heel leuk.
jammer dat we het hier niet vieren, al wil de commenrcie ons anders doen geloven !

8:59 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

What a fantastic piece!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home