Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blue Snowman

For a number of years I have been starting a new project on January 1. This year I had such a bad cold at the beginning of the year that my first 2015 project had to wait until the 4th. I'm all better now and here is the design of 2015 addition for my snowman wall.
 Blue Snowman - Cross Stitch Pattern
  Blue Snowman by Imaginating, Inc. 
Stitched 2/2 on 32 ct opalescent Belfast linen with DMC.

As of yesterday this is what it looks like.

What a fun stitch. 

Thanks Brigitte for introducing me to the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL Check back tomorrow for a new post to see what 2015 will bring in that regard.

I thought it might be fun to add the books I am reading at the time of a posting. I usually have two going - one a paper copy and the other on Kindle. The Kindle is ideal to read in bed before going to sleep.

  Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mylene said...

A very good progress you made on blue Snowman.
Bought a couple of books too today so hope to get to it very soon.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Oh, what a great new project you started at the beginning of this month. And you have already stitched a considerable amount.
Nice to see that you have joined Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness SAL as well. It's a wonderful idea and I'm already looking forward to reading all the January posts.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

I love your new start--Blue Snowman--perfect winter stitching, and you have made great progress on it already!!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home