Monday, May 01, 2006

A little bit of cross-stitch

Once again the weekend flew by and I didn't get as much cross-stitching done as I had hoped. I also wanted to do a little research into "how to blog" as my blog has a long way to go before it's as nice and informative as many I have read in the past few weeks. That didn't get done either.

We did have a nice relaxing weekend though. Saturday night the neighbors were over for a BBQ. This is the best time of the year to spend the evenings outside. By the time June rolls around even the evenings will be too hot.

Managed to finish R's niece's bookmark, wrote a little note with it today and will mail it tomorrow.


And here is the project I'm currently working on, 'Powell & Hyde St. Cable Car'. About four years ago I made this picture for my sister-in-law's birthday. Recently I decided to make it for myself as well, along with the matching 'Golden Gate Bridge'.

Debbie Patrick's patterns used to be sold in a wonderful little shop on Pier 39 in San Francisco. When we were living in Northern California we'd go to the city on a regular basis and each time I just had to stop by to see what was new.

















'Powell & Hyde St. Cable Car' by Debbie Patrick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home