Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL

Gifted Gorgeousness

As I mentioned yesterday I have signed up for Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness SAL What a great opportunity to use some of the wonderful things I have been given these past years. Since one of the projects is very large I will concentrate solely on those gifts I have already started using.

Here they are:
  "Overlook Cafe" The Gold Collection Petites by Dimensions
from Berta

25 ct oatmeal Floba
from Mae

"Folded Star Ornaments" book by Carmella Troisi-Hoerr
from Brenda L.

"Lake Landscape" from Art Nouveau Cross Stitch book by Barbara Hammet
from DS
petite braid from Adele

The coming month I will concentrate on "Overlook Cafe" (nearly finished) and the folded ornaments on which the stitching is nearly finished as well. Brenda has told me that the finishing part takes quite some time and since I want to make six of them I think I have enough SAL work on my plate for now. 

As soon as a project is completed I will post a picture of it.

I hope the rest of the GG SAL are enjoying this as much as I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte said...

This is such a great SAL, isn't it? You have some great projects here that you can incorporate into the SAL. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on them.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Beautiful pieces, Margaret! I will enjoy watching your progress on them.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home