Sunday, December 14, 2008

'Pin' Winners


Thank you so much for entering my very first draw. It was so wonderful to see each new name appear and I was thrilled that 22 of you entered.

Yesterday Annemarie & Harmien were here for Sip 'n Stitch (more about that next time) and were kind enough to draw the three winning names. They are:
Staci - Snippets and Stash
Heidi - Needle Necessities
Diane - Ladybug & Bear

Ladies please email your snail mail address to me at stitchornostitchatyahoodotcom. Then the waiting game starts for you!! Remember I have until December 1, 2009 to get your Christmas pinkeep to you though I must admit I was so enthusiastic that I've already started stitching the first one.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend. I'm off for some serious stitching.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Margaret, it sounds like a successful draw. I hope you post photos of the pieces once they are on their merry way to the lucky recipients!

You have inspired me to do a little something for my blogging friends in the new year. Stay tuned!

6:40 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Love that wreath! :D

7:18 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Good to hear your car finally arrived.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Juls said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!
Merry Christmas my dear friend!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Cindy F. said...

Congrats ladies!!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Wow! I won??? Do I thank Annemarie and Harmien too? LOL! Okay I will email you my address but don't worry about how fast it is done. Actually, getting it in December will be like getting a Christmas present. :)

Hope you Saturday was fun? I was thinking of you.

Christmas hugs ~
Heidi

11:06 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations to the winners!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home