Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome back Alison!!!

The Crafty Squirrel

What a wonderful surprise this past week - Alison is back!

You will remember her from her previous blog 'Ali B Creations'. Alison has had a very busy time and hasn't blogged since late last year.

But she's back with a brand new blog (click link under picture). There you will find an update of what she's been up to and new crafty news. Be sure to visit her to welcome her back among us.

WELCOME BACK ALISON!!!


hugs, Margaret

6 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

The link under the picture just takes me to a picture of the squirrel. ;)

9:59 AM  
Blogger nela said...

no funciona.. donde no lo puedo crerrrr voy a su viejo blog... que bien ella volvio

10:01 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Thanks Margaret! The love the name of Alison's new blog!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Awww Margaret!!!!! Thanks for your welcome - several people posted comments now they have found my Squirrel blog :-) I also added a link from my old blog, so people can find me again. To answer your question on my Sampler, it is originally designed as a Birth Sampler, but I want to adapt it (as I am not unfortunately a twin!). I have picked some beautiful romantic words from the English Poet, Marlowe's poem The Passionate Shepherd to His Love "If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love". I thought it was apt because of the sheep and country scene.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

I've missed a few of your posts! You've been very busy with your needle. xx

2:44 AM  
Blogger Juls said...

Glad to see you posting.... you have been busy!!!
Oh and I tagged you....

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home