Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happiness is ..........

.... attending Annemarie's birthday Sip 'n Stitch

Thank you for a wonderful day Annemarie. It was so special to be part of this wonderful celebration and once again spend a day with an amazing bunch of women. I'm so glad you like your gift. This was actually the very first CCN I ever stitched and it is a piece I framed myself. There are some more of these fun patterns in my stash just waiting to be stitched.


'The Tea Room' Country Cottage Needleworks
stitched 1/1 with DMC on 25 ct evenweave

.... finishing my first three Christmas gifts

from 'Gingham Christmas' by Just Nan
stitched with DMC on guest towel


'Joy, Peace, Love Blocks' from Stoney Creek 'A Christmas to Remember'
stitched with DMC and made into a bookmark


Christmas freebie from Creative World DMC
stitched on guest towel with Gentle Arts 'Mistletoe' which I received from
a friend 2007


..... the fact that my next Christmas project is nearly finished

..... having two more Christmas projects planned

..... knowing the Sip 'n Stitch ladies will be here on December 13

13 Comments:

Blogger Mylene said...

I just love your CCN framed piece. It sure looks great. Well done!
Also your recent finishes. All looks wonderful. Congrats!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Margaret, your Tea Room is exquisite! Love the CDN flag on the tea cup!

Could you email me when you have time? Thanks!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Cindy F. said...

You did a great job framing that beauty!
Love your guest towels and bookmarks! Those are things I like making and love having:)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Your gift to Annemarie was so pretty and I love how you photographed it here. You are very busy with Christmas now I see. I need to get a gift finished and in the mail as it has a ways to travel. You have inspired me to get it done!

Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi

5:24 AM  
Blogger staci said...

What a wonderful gift you've made for An! How fun that you are all able to get together regularly!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

:D

9:57 AM  
Blogger Glenna said...

What beautiful stitching! And you ladies are so lucky to get together for sipping and stitching...

7:13 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Hi my dear friend! So lovely and quite strange we are now more or less on the same time-lines!! Thanks so much for 'visiting' me and also for adding the link to my new Squirrel blog to your favourites. I just love the poem you posted a few days ago, it is wonderful!!!! Talk again soon, A xx

2:28 PM  
Blogger Annemarie said...

How did I miss this update?I'm so sorry, Margaret. Just wanted to say I've moved your sweet Tea Room from Heidi's project basket to the wall in the kitchen :o) I can't keep my eyes off it.
I'm so looking forward to December 13th!

11:52 AM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Wonderful finishes. The towels are great and the bookmark so pretty. TeaRoom is awesome, what a beautiful finish.
Sue

12:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Great stitching, Margaret! And I love the beautiful design you stitched for Annemarie!!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful stitching!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Such lovely stitching!
I have paid a visit to Ali too. It's nice to see her back.
Have you finally received your car?
Oh my, I hope so... It's getting cold these days...
Hugs!
Lili

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home