Sunday, July 02, 2006

Framed!!


Thanks to my DH the anniverary sampler for my S & BIL as well as the birthday card for same BIL are ready to be sent. Thanks R, without you they would still be lying around waiting to be framed!!! As you can read on the sampler - I'm rather late. This is due to the fact I discovered the pattern after the fact. Didn't forget them on their day, this is just something extra. The BIL's birthday isn't until next month, so at least I'm on time for that. Now all I need to do is buy buttons for the two biscornus, sew them on and get them in the mail and at least my completed stitching projects will be truly complete.

Worked on 'Sea View' last night and it's progressing nicely. I'm adding & adjusting as I go along. Hope to get a few hours stitching in on 'Frederick' this afternoon even though we're having BBQ company coming in around 5:00 p.m. and I still have a few things to make. It's high time to have some progress to show Maria & Kucki.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

Oh I see! You plan on working on Frederick when you know you won't be able to? Great idea! I plan to work on Maggie next Xmas day!!! lol...
Your anniversary sampler is so so beautiful! I have it in my to-do list! Did you choose your colours or respect their "code"?
I hope you had a great BBQ time!
Hugs!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

lovely work.. I always fell good when I get a project completed. Happy stitching

3:24 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

Love your pictures!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

The sampler turned out beautiful, well done. The card looks great too. Best wishes.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home