Saturday, July 30, 2016

End of July update

Since today is July 30 and I can't see too many new stitching and reading activities occurring within the next 36 hours now seems like a good time to post my end of July update.

After another mini marathon half way through July this is where The Bookshop stands.
I love it more every time I look at it. 


Since then I have been working on The Bookshop on and off  but not enough to make a big difference.

I have been reading when I can and am currently reading:


I Capture the Castle is my buddy read with Brenda H.

Brenda & I have also started selecting our books for a "26 in 2017" reading challenge.
We will be reading 20 books (each choosing our own 20) using categories listed in the original 2015 challenge and 6 children's books (chosen together.
The original challenge can be found here:

 

Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Is anyone planning an Olympics stitching marathon next month?

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin in Virginia said...

The Bookshop is looking great. Enjoy the rest of the day!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

The Bookshop is such a great design. NO wonder that you love stitching on it. And you made some great progress on it.
I read I Capture the Castle many years ago and I liked it. I'm very curious to hear how you like it.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home