Monday, September 18, 2006

Done!!!!

There were four things I felt I should accomplish yesterday and believe it or not they're all done.


The first thing was the guest towel for my secret pal. Done! (colors look a little dull on the image) By the way thanks for the compliments about the pattern. If anyone would like it, just let me know & I'll mail it to you.

Secondly I had to sew the felt inlay into the needle book for 'sp'. Done!!

Next was the finishing of the halloween needle roll. All I needed to do was sew up the back, thread the ribbons & fill with poly-fil but since this is my first needle roll I thought it might be difficult & kept on putting it off. Done!!! and really not all that difficult. It turned out rather cute.

The final thing was not stitch related. I've been reading Susan Vreeland's "The Forest Lover", a historical fiction about the Canadian artist Emily Carr. I had a hard time getting into this book. Yesterday afternoon I sat outside on the patio and before it knew it - Done!!!! The further I got into the book the better it got.

22 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

WOW! You rock!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What a busy day!! The towel is really cute. :)

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the towel. I'm partial to anything with houses.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Congratulations ! It lovely.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Isn't it great when Sundays are like that!
I love the towel you stitched! What a cute design! You did a great job :) :)

2:45 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Wonderful finishes! You had a busy day.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds like a very successful day, Margaret! Congrats on getting so much accomplished. Now send some of that finishing energy over my way, pretty please.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Hi Margaret! Thanks for popping into my blog and answering my question. I feel so silly now!

I love your towel. The pattern is awesome but your stitches bring it to life.

Keep stitching...you inspire me!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Great finishes, Margaret! That's amazing! I LOVE the Debbie Patrick design, btw! It's stunning!
I do hope I can visit SF some day...
Take care!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Congrats!!
That is great

3:42 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Congrats on your finishes :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Wow, you got a lot done and I just love the towel! It is just gorgeous!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Congrats on your finishes Margaret. The towel looks wonderful.
Have a nice weekend and thanks so much from dropping by on my blog.
Best wishes, Mylene

1:11 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Your towel turned out great, very nice finish.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! I love victorian houses. Where we use to live there was this one street that just had victorian houses on it, I would love to drive down that street.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Good for you. Wish I could wip out my To Do list that fast. I have 3 days so maybe I can wip mine out.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Margaret, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment(I love comments!). The towel you finished is very pretty!!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

What a very motivated stitching partner I had - I can see I am going to be really encouraged by your positive attitude through all of next year for our Special Project of the 12 Days - and beyond !!

7:41 AM  
Blogger lyssophietje said...

Congratulations on all your done things!

I hope you share a finish of your finished halloween roll!

Mirjam

12:38 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Congrats on your accomplishments! Love the towel!

11:06 AM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog and what a nice blog you have :-) I love this little row of houses very pretty!!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These little houses are gorgeous...what a great job :)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home