Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Anniversary

A year ago today I took my first tentative steps into the blogging world. I will never forget how excited I was when my first blog was posted nor how absolutely amazed I was when shortly thereafter someone actually took the time to comment. Little did I know at that time that this was only the first of many comments from around the globe, and that in the course of a year I would meet so many unbelievable people with whom I have developed a wonderful relationship.

Thank you all for the friendship which you have shown me throughout this past year. I will never be able to fully express the importance of this. On the stitching front you have taught me many new techniques, introduced me to wonderful designers, cheered me on when a project wasn't panning out the way I wanted it to and have always been more than generous in your praise of my finished projects. On a personal level you have let me into your hearts & homes, sharing with me during good times and bad - your's as well as mine. I will always feel incredibly thankful for your warmth and love after the passing of my sister.

It has been a great blogging year. You are all amazing women and I am looking forward to another year of sharing & caring.

22 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Margaret...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I'm so glad we are blogging friends, it's been such a postive experience.

Hope eyar 2 is just as good!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Yeah! Happy Bloggerversay :)

I agree...never have I encountered such a loving, friendly environment!

Best Wishes for Year #2!

Hugs!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

Happy anniversary!

10:07 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hey, I recognize those giraffes!

Happy blogiversary! It's been great to meet you! :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Happy Anniversary Margaret! I believe I started my blog in April some time last year too. How fast the year comes and goes. And you were the one of the early birds that came and visited. Thank you Margaret.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on making it a year in the blogging world!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Happy Blogiversary, Margaret!!! And wishing you many, many more... :-)

I have only recently begun my venture into the stitching bloggers community, but am quickly discovering, as you so elequently stated, all the wonderfully, kind-hearted stitchers with whom we all seem to share such an incredible bond, thus weaving the threads of friendship around the world...

I am looking forward to knowing you much better and sharing the journey with you... :-)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Happy blogging anniversary.
Its great to be sharing a passion from my end here with you too:D

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Margaret, Happy Bloggerversary!! It has been a pleasure getting to know you through your blog.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Felicity said...

You, too, have been an inspiration. Thanx for embarking on your blogging journey!

2:29 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Happy bloggy anniversary/birthday! Hope to see many more of them!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Margaret, Happy Anniversary to you too! It's been fab knowing you too. {{{hugs}}}

1:33 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

Happy first anniversary! It has been wonderful reading all of your blogs, and I appreciate you sharing your life with me. It is nice to have new and warm friends. I wish you many more happy years here with us!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

A year already?? Happy Anniversary!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary. I think our stitching blogging community is wonderful as well.
Sue

8:49 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

I wish I could have said things that fine! This is how I feel about blogging in this universe too...
Happy blogaversary, Margaret.
Hugs!
Lili

9:52 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Happy anniversary!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Happy Anniversay Margaret.

2:24 AM  
Blogger claudia said...

Thank you for your nice comment today!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Belated happy anniversary!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Anniversary!

7:54 PM  
Blogger nela said...

feliz aniversariooo...

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home