Friday, February 16, 2007

Frederick SAL Update

The days just seem to fly by and the picture which I promised for the end of last week was never posted. Finally here is a picture of Frederick which was taken after Tuesday's SAL and some additional work Wednesday.

Doesn't he look comfortable? That's a good thing too as he is going to have to lie around in his bookcase the coming 2 1/2 weeks without me picking him up for additional stitching. We are going on vacation and Frederick is staying home.

This coming Monday DH & I and his brother & sister-in-law are going on a 16-day cruise to Hawaii. On Sunday we will drive to San Diego where we will board the cruise ship the following day >>> four days at sea >>> visit four of the Hawaiian Islands >>> four days at sea >>> back in San Diego March 6. We have been on numerous cruises (all with Holland America Line) and love it but this is the first cruise for J&C. Boy, I thought I was excited - you should see them.

Like I mentioned Frederick is staying home. I want to take along a smaller project and have decided to bring "The Tea Room" by Country Cottage Needleworks which Karen http://colourfulcreations.blogspot.com/ was kind enough to send me last fall. I will be stitching it one over on 25 ct ecru evenweave. To make things a little easier for myself during the cruise I have already stitched the outside border. Good thing I did because I probably spent just as much time frogging as I did stitching. This is such a cute design with very pretty colors and will be so much fun to stitch during our vacation.

Talk to you all in a few weeks. Happy Stitching!!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger Barbara J said...

Bon Voyage! Have a great time!

5:59 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

Have a wonderful vacation! See you when you get back all tan and rested!

6:55 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Fredrick is looking great. Have a wonderful time on your cruise, looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.
Sue

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a trip to Hawaii, how nice. I love your Frederick piece.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Felicity said...

Bon voyage! Have a lovely, lovely time.

xoxo

10:43 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Bon voyage! Goede reis!
I hope you have the best of times! I have checked this tea room design and I have fallen in love... It will be an exquisite stitching filled with lovely memories of your cruise... Yummy!
Lots of hugs, Margaret!
Lili

2:37 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

PS: I forgot to say how much I love this Frederick: he's coming along very nicely!!!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

OOOHHH, a cruise to Hawaii--how exciting! I hope you have a wonderful vacation and I look forward to pictures and stories when you get back.

Frederick is looking great!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

It's always lovely to see Frederick again :-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, that sounds like a great vacation - enjoy!! And Fred looks fab! :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mann said...

Hi Margaret,

I don't know if you can spot my comment I made in an old post of yours, so I'm letting you know I commented something on

http://stitch-or-no-stitch.blogspot.com/2006/11/15-winterdance-gary-paulsen.html

=)

Maria
*blogspot "trainee"

2:24 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yes I certainly did Maria and commented in return on your Raamaturiiul site. Since you have several blogs I don't know which one you read regularly but will also try the others when we return from vacation.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a relaxing and fun holiday Margaret - I am so jealous that your going to Hawaii!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

have a wonderful, wonderful time Margaret, look forward to hearing all about your travels and perhaps seeing a pic or two on your return!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Wow! Hope you guys have a wonderful trip!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Your cruise sounds so wonderful and very well deserved too! Have a great time, Margaret!!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Enjoy your trip, comeback with lots to tell. Frederick is looking great. Its such a lovely piece.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Felicity said...

When are you coming home? You've been gone for weeks! LOL

12:23 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Frederick is looking wonderful - congrats.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home