Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year 2007


It's New Years again, and I would expect,
It's time for agendas, and time to reflect.
A time to take inventory, of the year just past,
And a time to confront, our errors at last.
A time to recall, those no longer here,
A time to remember, a time to revere.
A time to resolve, for the year now new,
To change or adjust, those things we will do.
A time to change habits, and really we should,
Convert them all please, from bad ones to good,
A time to thank God, who made night and morning,
To see a new day, and enjoy a new dawning,
It's time for us all, to seize the gold fleece,
Release sparkles of stardust, of love and new peace.
A time to embrace, all those we hold dear,
To hold them, and wish them, "A Happy New Year!"

- Jerry 1993 -

18 Comments:

Blogger Mylene said...

And a happy new year to you too and your family, Margaret. Hugs.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Happy New Year Margaret!
Hugs and kisses!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Happy New Year Margaret to you and your family! May 2007 be filled with much joy!

2:14 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Happy New Year! (Sorry I can't say it in verse!)

2:24 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Love the poem and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.

4:11 AM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Neat poem, Happy New Year to you too.
Sue

9:25 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Happy New Year Margaret to you and your family.Heres hoping for good things in 2007.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy New Year!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Dear Margaret, happy, happy New Year!!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Happy New Year Margaret! I loved the poem!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Happy New Year, Margaret!! Such a lovely poem!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Happy new year Margaret! I wish you and your loved ones lots of good things and -above all- health. I can't send you any email, they always come back undelivered, so I will try to write to you this week through the post... I have a very bad writing (a Doctor's writing) but this is all I can do for the moment...
Thank you for this lovely poem.
Lots of hugs, dear Margaret!

3:10 PM  
Blogger nela said...

Feliz año neuvo margaret....

5:30 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Happy New Year, Margaret!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Kucki68 said...

Thank you for your new year wishes on my blog. I wish you a great new one, too.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too Margaret :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Namuelle said...

Happy New Year dear stitching friend !
I wish you a year full of celebrations and cheers !
Hugs

12:07 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Happy New Year to you Margaret - I am so sorry I have not been in touch or online lately - things have been just sad over the Christmas and New Year period but I am now feeling a lot more positive and I really am looking forward to starting our project together. I will send you a mail in the next day to catch up on news. You have never been far from my thoughts, my Sweet Friend, big hugs Alison xxxxx

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home