Monday, May 22, 2006

Summer Exchange Friend

How exciting!! When I opened my e-mail Saturday morning there was message from Namu with the name of my summer exchange friend. This is fun!! Of course I immediately started looking for a pincushion pattern and am pleased with the one I chose. Sorry I can't show you a picture but it's a secret until it arrives at it's destination. Will post a picture after July 1 which is the arrival date for our exchange. Spent some time Saturday & yesterday working on it and am looking forward to continuing later today.

What I can show you is the progress I have made on my sampler. This is actually the first time I've ever made one and I'm enjoying it very much. As you can see it's not very difficult and very relaxing to do in front of the TV. Once this is finished there are a few old projects I should probably finish up.

Liz, when I look at the wonderful projects you and some others are working on I'm just itching to start several of them immediately but I don't think I could handle the pressure of working on several large cross-stitch projects at once. You're probably right though and I'll change with time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mylene said...

Hello Margaret, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Thought at first you live here around, not on the island and tried to send you a mail but can't find your e-mail address. Your sampler is looking good.
Groetjes, Mylene

1:13 PM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

I finally found your blog. I have been trying ever sense you left me your first comment. Thank you for all of them by the way. Your work is wounder full.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home