Books, Books, Books
Last night when I saw Heidi's message that I had been tagged I thought "Oh no, I'm no good at this!!" When I realized that the tagging concerns one of my favorite passtimes I felt so much better.
To the people I've tagged - I think you too are booklovers and hope you will enjoy sharing with us.
1) One book that changed your life:
"Better Homes & Gardens New Cook Book" received from my dear friend "A" in 1975. Before this I didn't know the first thing about cooking. Now I love it.
2) One book that you’d read more than once:
"De Ontdekking van de Hemel" (The Discovery of Heaven) - Harry Mulisch
3) One book you’d want on a deserted island:
Very difficult to decide!!!! Can't I take a boxfull of favorites? No? Then it would probably be "De Ontdekking van de Hemel"
4) One book that made you laugh:
"To Say Nothing of the Dog" Connie Willis
5) One book that made you cry:
"I Dreamed of Africa" Kuki Gallman
6) One book you wish you’d written:
"De Ontdekking van de Hemel"
7) One book you wish had never been written:
Anything very gruesome.
8) One book you’re currently reading:
"The Time Traveler's Wife" Audry Niffenegger
9) One book you’ve been meaning to read:
"Vanity Fair" William Makepeace Thackeray
10) Tag five people: Ali, Barbara, Felicity, Isabelle, Lili