Friday, June 22, 2007

Mail from France

This week the mailman brought a birthday package all the way from France!!!!


Lili http://anothercrossstitchaddict.blogspot.com/ has really spoiled me with her lovely birthday gifts. She made me a Spring & Summer pincushion which is absolutely adorable with colors so lovely and cheerful (the picture doesn't do it proper justice - the colors are much brighter). In order to show both sides of the pincushion I made photo-copies of each side first and then scanned the entire gift. It's been put with my favorite stitching projects so I can enjoy it daily.

Oh Lili, how sweet of you to remember my raving about "La Boutique" the moment it was introduced by CCN. I can hardly wait to start stitching it.

Lili also sent some wonderful Zweigart fabrics - a midnight blue cashel linen and dark moss green aida. The ideas for designs on these are already forming in my head.

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! {{{Lili}}} thank you so very, very much for making this birthday so extra special with your lovely gifts and your wonderful friendship.

21 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

WONDERFUL!!! You must be dancing around in delight! :)

8:24 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How nice of Lili to treat you to something special on your birthday!
Very pretty pincushions as well!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Wonderful gifts! Lucky you!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Great b-day treats!!!!!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

What a lovely gift to receive. The pincushion is beautiful, and La Boutique is such a cute pattern.
Sue

4:48 PM  
Blogger Name: Vicki said...

Lucky you! Such nice bday gifts!! Stitchers are so generous!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Lovely gifts from Lili! She is one attentive lady! :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Those are lovely birthday gifts :-)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

Those are beautiful!

Congrats to you, I will be sending you a gift:)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Lovely gifts.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

some lovely gifts Margaret - enjoy :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Making me blush first time in the day twice in a week! You're incredible!
I'm so glad you enjoy my gifts... Yes, I did remember your craving about La Boutique... You know, I planned it all from there... lol!
(yet, that's true!).
We had a great week end, thanks.
Hugs, my friend!
Lili

1:13 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Sooo sorry I missed your birthday. You got some great gifts from lili.
Happy belated birthday.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Von said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday, Margaret! Lili chose your gifts so well. :D

Happy Birthday!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

What a lovely gift! Very thoughtful of Lili! xx

4:52 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

How lovely! Those pincushions are so prettty.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Wonderful gifts! I love the pincushions! From one lovely lady to another - this is really wonderful :)

Margaret, I also wanted to thank you for your thoughtful and beautiful card, which moved me to tears. You are a special friend. Thank you.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

Beautifil gifts, Margaret.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Happy late birthday to you!! I just love Country Cottage Needleworks and Little House Needleworks too! Watch out for Little House's newest releases! There is one that I am dying to get! It is Garden Pleasures! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Debby:)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Juls said...

How could I have not commented before now.....Lovely gifts! And I'll see you at SP next wednesday!!!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

What a wonderful gift from Lili she is such a nice lady and has made your birthday all the more special for you :)

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home