Monday, August 06, 2007

Thank You Dawn!!!!

A short while ago I entered a draw which Dawn http://crafterscreations.blogspot.com/ was holding on her blog and too my great joy my name was one of the five her DH drew from the hat.

Today I opened the mailbox and there it was, an envelope addressed to me from Dawn in Arkansas. It felt a bit like Christmas opening this surprise package. Inside I found my first ever scissor-fob. It is a lovely bordeaux on white biscornu & like I emailed you Dawn I absolutely love it. As you can see I have already attached it to my stitching scissors.


Dawn also sent me some pretty DMC floss, the adorable Hillside Samplings pattern 'All Hearts Come Home' (oh how I love cross-stitch designs of houses) and a lovely postcard from Arkansas. Below you can see the entire gift.

Thank you so very much for these lovely gifts Dawn. You made my day an extra special one.

08/10/07 PS: After dinner tonight I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. What a fantastic final episode in this wonderful series. I know right now that within the next year I will be re-reading them all again.

19 Comments:

Blogger stitcherw said...

What a beautiful gift, your scissors look very elegant with their new fob.
Sue

7:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

I am so happy that you like the fob! It looks great on your scissors:) ((hugs))

7:55 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

It's lovely! congratulations.

9:40 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

How beautiful!!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Lovely gift, Margaret! Hugs to you.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How super special! Good for you! :)
You are one very deserving lady!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful gift from Dawn, she puts together a great parcel!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I just saw this on Dawn's blog. It's so cute ;)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Juls said...

Such a lovely gift and so pretty!!!! See you tomorrow at SP.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

This is such a cute gift!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, what a sweet and lovely surprise from Dawn, Margaret! :-) Your new fob looks great with your scissors and I love the Hillside Sampling Chart! :-)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Beautiful gift. Congratulations!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

How lucky - that's a wonderful scissor fob!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

That's a lovely gift from Dawn.
Thanks for your comment you left on my blog. This week was really busy so i am really behind with blogging as well as crafting. Still the week isn't over and we we will have friends coming to stay for the weekend and i am not yet ready...still so much to do!
Anyway, have a nice weekend.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Name: Vicki said...

Isn't it fun to win stuff and get the package in the mail!! I love your Autumn in My Garden and Mooning! Have fun!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a pretty fob and I love the patterns. Congrats!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty biscornu. Good job.

Brenda

9:59 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

What a lovely package from Dawn! I loved the last Harry Potter too. :)

2:49 AM  
Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the gifts that you received.

Joanne

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home