Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fair and Square - Round 1

Thank you so much Annemarie and Vonna for setting up and hosting this wonderful exchange http://fairsquares.blogspot.com/. For me Round 1 is now finished as Donna received my square yesterday.

So here they are. This is Donna's square for me. It is very cute and certainly not "cutsie" as she had initially feared. Thank you so much Donna. This first square will always have a special place on my friendship quilt.


And here is the square I sent to Donna. She likes antique & country designs so I stitched the Snapperville "Homestead" by Bent Creek.


This has been such fun and I'm looking forward to Round 2.

Note about previous post
Many of you thought I had received two adorable pincushions from Lili and that is certainly the way it looked on the picture but I must clarify. In order to show you the entire pincushion on one image I photo-copied both sides, cut them out and then placed these images on top of the rest of the gift. Actually I thought I was being pretty creative (lol) but guess I wasn't.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both squares are beautiful!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Beautiful squares!!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your squares are really great :)
Glad your enjoying the exchanging!
I am too!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

Both squares are wonderful!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

About misunderstandings: everyone seems to think that I'm the one who came up with the wonderful name of the "sisterhood of the travelling pattern". I have explained that you're the one who found it as I don't deserve the credit... I'm sorry this is happening, Margaret.
The squares are beautiful!
Have a nice week end, my friend!
Lili

8:47 AM  
Blogger Mylene said...

The squares looks great.
Have a nice weekend.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Juls said...

Hi...I realized after I posted that we are meeting on the 11th.....I was in the shop on thursday...needed a treat after my accident....I thought you were being very creative...lovely gift!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Lovely squares!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Adorable squares

2:46 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Both are lovely!

8:22 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Both squares look great, what a fun exchange.
Sue

5:38 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Both are lovely! Sounds like a nice exchange. We found the older version of Anna Karenina on the internet so we did watch it in the end lol. xx

7:33 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Both Squares you have done are just great. I bet they loved them.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Great squares!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home