Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Red Witch

This is really not what I should be stitching at the moment but I just couldn't resist. The pattern is called "The Red Witch" and it's from Mosey 'n Me. I received it from my friend 'B' who has just finished and framed this BEAUTY. I tea-dyed the 28-count even-weave to give it more of a fall feeling. Isn't she wild? Just wait until you see her finished!!


Will write again soon, but just had to share.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

PS: After reading Karen's comment it suddenly dawned on me who the red witch reminds me of - the witch from the Little Lulu comic books. She probably looked completely different but this is what she certainly could have looked like. Anyone else a Little Lulu fan? She was my absolute favorite as a child. When my DD was a little girl several of these comics came out in Holland translated into Dutch. 'E' loved them just as much as I did.

10 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Your little red witch is hillarious. That green nose!!! Very cute. I can't wait to see her finished.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

She's such a hoot! You must be chuckling every time you pick her up :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

that little witch will give anyone a good giggle, what bright colours! looking forward to seeing more of her :)
Katrina

2:02 PM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

That's a real ugly witch!! LOL! Red too!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Your little witch is so funny, what a fun project.

7:06 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

This is a great Mosey N Me! Can't wait to see your progress with it!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

The witch is unique. Great stitching on it.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a funny looking witch, she must be fun to stitch.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Think this is gonna be a fun project for you. Already the witch looks funny and cute. Am looking forward to see her done.Happy stitching.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Sachiko said...

It is the expression that is very cute!and hue is interesting, too

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home