Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank you Alberta!!

What a wonderful surprise to be awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by my friend and SAL buddy Alberta. Thank you so much Berta - I feel honored.


The award guideline stipulates that I must now pass this award on to eight others.

As you can see in my sidebar I follow many wonderful and creative blogs. Actually you all deserve this award and I just don't know how I will be able to choose only eight of you. As this is a global community I have tried to pick people from different parts of the world. Here goes.

It is my extreme pleasure to pass the Kreativ Blogger Award on to:

Heidi
Helen
Juls
Karin
Lili
Lillie
Melissa
Wendy

The rules are as follows:

1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award on your blog.

2. Create a link to the blogger who has nominated you.

3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.

4. Create a link to these bloggers on your blog.

5. Leave a comment on their blog advising them that you have sent them an award.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

How sweet of you to give me this award! You sure deserve it more than I do!
I'm honoured and will prepare a post soon. Thank you so much,
Lili

8:21 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations on your award, Margaret! And thank you so much for thinking of me, I'm blushing!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Lillie said...

First of all, congrads to you and
THANK YOU for nominating me.
Hugs.

3:10 AM  
Blogger lena-lou said...

:-))) I am so touched and honoured that you have thought of me to pass this award on to . Thank-you very very much xx
P.S. I didn't hurt my hand ;-) they are my fingerless gloves, fashion huh LOL. I will do my blog again soon as it is about time I got round to it again.

Take care and have a nice weekend ahead

12:39 PM  
Blogger Juls said...

Thank you so much dear friend! I am honored and cherish our friendship!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks for passing this award to me dear Margaret! And congratulations on receiving it yourself.

Hugs ~
Heidi

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home